Sunday, July 16, 2017

"Through Small Means"

Hey, family!

This week was a little slower than the rest, not much new stuff going on. Last Monday we went over to Villa Tesei to spend P-day with the other elders, and we played a lot of UNO! I lost (but the other elders cheated).

I am sitting here trying to think if anything happened this week and nothing comes to mind. It was just a normal, good week of work. Sometimes the weeks are very exciting with tons of things going on and sometimes we just need to keep working the rough patches. The best thing about this work is that it is the Lord's, He directs us. Even when we don't know what to do, I am confident and have faith in the Lord that he will make His will known unto us.

We taught an investigator this week named T, who has been investigating for about 6 months. He is 22. We already taught him all of the discussions and he still has a few doubts. I hope we can help him make it to baptism. I see lots of potential in him.

I have felt a lot of humility in the mission. I am amazed how the Lord is willing to work "through very small means" (or in other words: me) to accomplish His eternal purposes. I love this mission!

Sincerely,

Elder Gygi

No comments:

Post a Comment