Sunday, July 23, 2017

Better to Be Early

It is freezing!!! Good thing I won't have to put up with it much longer! 

This past week we went on divisions with the elders in Villa Tesei, another part of the city of Hurlingham we are in. I went with Elder Meyers and we had a great day! He is from a small town in northern California called Greenville. We were able to find a bunch of people to teach, and I learned a lot. Everything I learn seems to be one big lesson: Follow the spirit. If we do that, we will be guided in everything else. 

Our ward is doing great. We had ward counsel early on Sunday morning and we raced to get to the chapel in freezing cold only to find out that we were early. Well, better than late!

I feel like my letters are getting shorter and shorter, but it's not because of lack of writing material! I will send some pictures too.

Sincerely,

Elder Gygi

No comments:

Post a Comment