Saturday, July 8, 2017

New Mission President Resek

Hello Friends and Family!

We met our new mission president! President Resek is great! He is very excited and full of joy for the work. We had a meeting with him and his family yesterday. They showed us the video of when they opened their mission call and President Resek started jumping and screaming. It was very funny! He was so excited because his son is here in the mission right now! President Resek was in the translation department of the the church and was in charge of making the new Spanish translation of all the Standard Works. It took him 14 years to do, so imagine he knows the scriptures inside and out. I will have very little time with him as my president but I know I am supposed to be here in this time. I am pretty sure that I will be his first closing interview with a missionary. I am excited for that. 

I have 5 more weeks to work my hardest here, y lo voy a aprovechar! (I will take advantage of it!!) Thank you everyone who has supported me, I know that my family has made many sacrifices to get me here and I am forever grateful to my parents.

Hasta la proxima!

Elder Gygi

No comments:

Post a Comment