Sunday, February 19, 2017

Rain, Rain, Rain...

Hey everyone! I hope your week was very dry, mine sure wasn't! ··· 3 nonstop days of rain and more is coming this week. I currently have wet socks as I am writing to you. But as President Hinckley said, "Every day in the mission field should be a good day." 
We had a great week of finding new people to teach. I can see that the Lord is blessing the faith of S, our mini missionary. I have learned a lot from him. We returned home after a particularly rainy day (not many people let us in their house either) and S. said, "The Lord really tried us today, but I think we showed him our diligence!" I kept thinking about that. Sometimes the opposition is great because it gives us a chance to show the Lord our faith. If we prove faithful, the blessings will come.

Sincerely,
Elder Gygì

Found a military museum

Divisions in Paso del Rey

No comments:

Post a Comment