Sunday, December 11, 2016

Spiritual Seeds Planted by Sisters

Hey family! 


Transfers came this week and we got the news. Elder Ehlert is leaving to be President Robertson's secretary! I will be staying here and my new companion is Elder Carreño from Colombia! He came with me to the mission so we have the same time here. I will be the district leader. In our district are us and 4 other sister missionaries. It is going to be a great transfer!

We had great success in finding people this week. One person we have been teaching for a few weeks accepted a baptismal date. His name is A. He is 23 and his best friend is on a mission right now in Brazil. He has come to church a few times but is now more interested. He will be baptized on the 17th.

We found a man name J. this past week. He saw us walking down the street towards him and ran into his house. He then walked out and came up to us with an old Book of Mormon in his hand. He told us how some sister missionaries gave him that book 10 years ago and how he always reads it. He listened to our message but was not set on attending church. Then on Sunday, just before sacrament meeting started, I saw J. walking out in front of the church. I left my comp (probably shouldn't have done that) and ran out to catch him before he walked away. I invited him in to the meeting and he came in and listened. It was great!

I hope all have been participating in the 25 days of Christmas campaign! 
#LIGHTtheWORLD 
#ILUMINAelMUNDO 

Merry Christmas!

Elder Gygi

No comments:

Post a Comment