Saturday, February 27, 2016

Week 26

Crazy that I will have 6 months in my mission by next week! Oh we heard great news: all four Buenos Aires Missions (Norte, Este, Sul, Oeste) will have a devotional this Wednesday from Elder Bednar. I am very excited! 

I went on divisions this week with Elder Jacobson, the new elder from Mesa, Arizona! He has been here for 2 weeks, and just like me at 2 weeks, can´t speak at all. It was a good experience for me. I was senior comp and training him. It was very fun.

Remember D. from last week? He and 2 of his younger sisters came to church! He wants us to come by everyday and teach him to help him stop smoking. We are very happy to help him and he will be baptized on March 12. Seeing this huge change in his life is a miracle to me. The happiest moment to a missionary is seeing someone change their life and decide to follow Christ.

I´ll write more next week!
Elder Gygi

No comments:

Post a Comment