Sunday, June 4, 2017

The Field Is White

Hey Family!

I arrived in my new area last week. Hurlingham is very different from my last area out in the country. I am now in a big city with a much bigger ward. But the work is the same anywhere you go. My companion, Elder Lopez is from Spokane, Washington. His parents are from Mexico so already speaks Spanish. He has been on the mission now 16 months. So we are both experienced missionaries working together. 
Before I got here the missionaries had a baptism. So on Sunday we got to confirm Brother H a member. And next Sunday we will confirm his wife as well. We have a baptism on the 10th of June for our investigator E. He has been investigating the church for about two years but finally felt ready to make the step to baptism. Just shows that everyone has their time. This area is very prepared and we are finding many people to teach.

Sincerely,

Elder Gygi

No comments:

Post a Comment