Monday, June 12, 2017

Rise Each Time You Fall

Hey, Family! 
Wow, I can't believe Taylor is getting married!! Hopefully, I'll be home for the wedding! We had a great week, our investigator E. was baptized and confirmed over the weekend and we have been finding lots of new people. 
Tomorrow is transfers (there were only 3 weeks between because of the mission president change) and I am staying here in Hurlingham to finish my mission. Elder Lopez is leaving to a very very very far away little pueblo called Nueve de Julio. His new companion is the Branch President out there, he'll have fun out there. I am staying here with my new comp Elder Gonzalez, from.... MESA AZ! He went to Westwood High School! It is going to be a lot fun to finish the mission up with a fellow Mmesanite. We have a lot planned for this transfer.
We had a great last zone conference with Sister and President Robertson. He gave us his "last advice" to have a successful life. It was a very emotional reunion. President shared with us a poem called "The Race" about how we should never give up. One thing he said that really stuck with me was this: "Winning is only this: to get up each time you fall." I am very grateful for the time I have had to learn from my mission President.

Sincerely,
Elder Gygi

No comments:

Post a Comment